The NBA K League.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NBA K League.

A league for friendly competition of NBA 2K.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advance speed set at High

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mlucky666

mlucky666

Advance speed set at High Empty
PostSubject: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:11 pm

The league is advancing every 4 hours. So that is 6 in-game days per 24 hours.

I am not sure if it can be slowed down but that is really fast.
Back to top Go down
Gilles Duceppe (Utah)
Admin
Gilles Duceppe (Utah)

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Not it's not. (at least it's not supposed to)

it was 4 hours because of a small day (not a lot of games)

if that persists i'l look into it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenbakleague.canadian-forum.com
mlucky666

mlucky666

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 pm

I am in another online assoc and when you go to choose between them, it says ours is set at high
Back to top Go down
RictalCoast287

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm

well for it to b set at a high level it seems like i can never get any games played its like no one is never online whats the deal?
Back to top Go down
Franchise318

Franchise318

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 pm

it seems like a bunch of people responded on all the sites that they posted at, and now no one followed through. There seem to be only a handful of players involved in this league.
Back to top Go down
RictalCoast287

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 pm

exactly i have only played one person since i been in this league if you are going to join this league you need to participate
Back to top Go down
Gilles Duceppe (Utah)
Admin
Gilles Duceppe (Utah)

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:33 pm

I've been fine with my opp. If you have trouble with some owners please report it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenbakleague.canadian-forum.com
RictalCoast287

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 pm

well im new at this how do i report it do i just talk to the owner of the league
Back to top Go down
mlucky666

mlucky666

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:37 pm

You need to message your opp on XBL.

Back to top Go down
RictalCoast287

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 pm

ok thanks man usually what i do its just send them a request when i log on but that makes more sense
Back to top Go down
mlucky666

mlucky666

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Also try posting in scheduling forum on this site.

Messaging them on XBL is key - A lot of times a guy may have a full friend list or just might not accept the add.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance speed set at High   Advance speed set at High Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advance speed set at High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NBA K League. :: The HQ :: General Discussion-
Jump to: